Legal Notice & Disclaimers
Legal Notice & Disclaimers
This Site contains many of the valuable trademarks, names, titles, logos, images, designs, copyrights and other proprietary materials owned by ‘The Methiyadi Stop’/ under license from M/s Josco Rubbers.
Your access to and use of the Site is subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions"). ‘The Methiyadi Stop’ may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.
Terms and Conditions
1. You should assume that all materials, designs, text and images (collectively, the "Materials") contained in the Site are either the copyrighted property of ‘The Methiyadi Stop’ / Josco Rubbers, unless otherwise noted.
2.You may download one single hard copy of Materials displayed on the Site for non-commercial, personal use only, provided however, you do not delete or change the copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices contained on the Materials. You may not modify, alter or change any Materials or distribute, publish, transmit, reuse, re-post or use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including, without limitation, the text, images, audio and video.
3. Unauthorized use of the Materials is strictly prohibited and is a violation of the rights of ‘The Methiyadi Stop’ including, without limitation, under copyright laws, trademark laws or any other laws.
4. While ‘The Methiyadi Stop’, uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the Site, ‘The Methiyadi Stop’ makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy, correctness, product specifications, prices availability, reliability or otherwise with respect to such information, and assumes no liability or responsibility for any omissions or errors (including, without limitation, typographical errors and technical errors) in the content of the Site.
5. Information in the Site is subject to change without notice.Information regarding ‘The Methiyadi Stop’s products and services are applicable only in India unless otherwise noted.
6. Use of and browsing in the Site is done at user’s own risk. Neither The Methiyadi Stop nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Site shall be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, or browsing the Site, or downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from the Site, including, without limitation, damage to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property as a result thereof. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties.
7. The Trademarks displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of Josco Rubbers and ‘The Methiyadi Stop’. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site, or any license or right to use any other trademark owned by any other third party. In the event that you misuse any Trademark in violation of these Terms and Conditions,either Josco Rubbers or ‘The Methiyadi Stop’ jointly or severely will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution.
8.In the event that ‘The Methiyadi Stop’ may, from time to time, allow for discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin board and the like on the Site, ‘The Methiyadi Stop’ is under no obligation to monitor or review such transmitted information and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger or inaccuracy of any such information. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law. The Methiyadi Stop will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing The Methiyadi Stop to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
9. All offers set forth on the Site are void where prohibited, and are subject to the posting of any official rules pertaining to such offers.
10.’The Methiyadi Stop’ maintains and operates this Site from its office in the state of KERALA, India. These Terms and Conditions are governed and interpreted under the laws of INDIA. If any portion of these Terms and Conditions is deemed unlawful, void or unenforceable, then that part shall be deemed severable and will not effect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
11. These Terms and Conditions set forth the entire understanding and agreement between you and ‘The Methiyadi Stop’ with respect to the Site. You acknowledge that any other agreements between you and ‘The Methiyadi Stop’ with respect to the Site are superseded and of no force or effect.
If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you can email us at info @themethiyadistop.com
Through this document, we wish to make you:
Feel at ease while using our website.
Feel confident while sharing information with us.
Aware that you may contact us with your questions or concerns about privacy on this website.
Aware that by using our website you are agreeing to the collection of certain data.
Information that may be collected from you
‘The Methiyadi Stop’ collects the details provided by you during registration.
Kindly, note that ‘The Methiyadi Stop’ does not access or store your Payment Card details (i.e. credit/debit card number, expiration date, CVV etc.) At Methiyadi, we make every effort to protect your online order information by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology, an encryption technology that works with Netscape Navigator, Microsoft Internet Explorer and AOL's browser so that your personal information cannot be read as the information travels over the internet. At no time during the purchase process or thereafter does ‘The Methiyadi Stop’ have access to, or store, your complete card account information.
• We may collect additional information in connection with your participation in any promotions or contests offered by us. We also monitor customer traffic patterns and website use, which enables us to improve the service we provide.
While you are transacting on our website personally identifiable information collected about you may include:
First and last name.
Contact details including phone numbers.
Demographic profile (like your age, gender)
Your opinion on services, products, features on our websites.
When / How do we collect the information?
We will collect anonymous traffic information from you when you visit our website.
We collect the personally identifiable information from you when you register with us or you transact as a guest. During registration you are required to give us your contact information (such as name, email address, date of birth, gender, billing address, delivery address, pin code, mobile number, occupation, interests etc.) Upon registration users may receive communications from The Methiyadi Stop (e.g. newsletters, updates). Even when you transact as a guest, we collect identifiable information (such as name, email address, date of birth, gender, billing address, delivery address, pin code, mobile number etc.).
We use this information to contact you about the product you are using on our website and the product .
When you purchase a product from us, we request certain personally identifiable information from you on our order form, in order to be able to fulfill your requested service. You must provide contact information (such as name, email, and shipping address).
We use this information for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.
You have the option to provide demographic information (such as occupation, education and gender) to us; we encourage you to submit this information so we can provide you a more personalized experience on our website.
We are the sole owners of your information collected by us at different points on our Website.
How is the information used?
We use your contact information to send you:
Password reminder and registration confirmation.
Event based communications such as order notices,invites, reminders etc.
Note: We send users updates upon registration, and updates regarding your order status. We also send promotional emails to inform you about new arrivals, special offers, etc.
We use your personal information to:
Improve personalized features on our websites to enhance your shopping experience.
To contact you for your account / profile related matters or any other reason as may be necessary.
To provide the services requested by you. Example: Deliver merchandise ordered by you.
We use anonymous traffic information to:
Remember you in order to deliver better and more personalized service e.g. track your entries in our promotion schemes;
Recognize your usage privileges to our website.
Administer and manage smooth functioning of our website by diagnosing problems.
Track your session and activities so that we can understand better how people use our website.
We reserve the right to change or update this policy at any time by placing a prominent notice on our website. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting to this website.
At The Methiyadi Stop , we stand behind the quality of our products and we will provide an exchange for manufacturing defects only. A mail has to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with the invoice number, within four days from the receipt of the product; stating the nature of complaint. We will send you a reply within 48 hours after analysing the same. The defective product has to be shipped to us within 7 days of receiving a confirmation mail from The Methiyadi Stop. Shipping charges will be refunded along with the replacement.
No exchange and no refund is allowed for “make your own methiyadi” except for a manufacturing defect.
Note: Customers cannot return or exchange an item which has been purchased online at any of our retail stores, and similarly retail store purchases cannot be returned through our online store.